testtest

Another Firearms company leaves New England’s anti gun climate for the South

Good for them!
You know it will be a glorious day when Ruger abandons the North...say for Texas...
No! Ruger needs to move to Minnesota. We're pretty loose with our gun laws here, and I want to be able to tour their factory :) They can build in Anoka, just down the road from Federal, then I can pick up my rifle and my good ammunition hot off the press, then head over to Brooklyn Park and get my cheap Magtech banger rounds. That's the dream, anyway.

No! Ruger needs to move to Minnesota. We're pretty loose with our gun laws here, and I want to be able to tour their factory :) They can build in Anoka, just down the road from Federal, then I can pick up my rifle and my good ammunition hot off the press, then head over to Brooklyn Park and get my cheap Magtech banger rounds. That's the dream, anyway.
I know it's your dream but...it sounds to me like Minnesota is full of crazies in the big cities and their government has been hi-jacked by the Left?
Of course, Austin is as crazy as any San Francisco.

I know it's your dream but...it sounds to me like Minnesota is full of crazies in the big cities and their government has been hi-jacked by the Left?
Nah, you have us wrong on both counts. A lot of what you saw last summer was isolated spots in Minneapolis. We have a nice mix of progressive, classic lefty, and conservative. Hunting, shooting, firearm ownership, arts, music, environmental issues, etc all have a pretty good contingent here and are well represented. I can walk into any store in the state and walk out with just about the same stuff you can in Texas (well, I could in the Before Times when shelves weren't empty) and no one bats an eye. Very few of us are Ilhan Omar. Most are more middle of the road and just let people do their thing.

Back