testtest

Bought my First XD

Hi All,

Noob here, bought my 1st XD (XD-S Mod.2® 3.3″ .40 SW) at a show yesterday. Always wanted a .40 and the size is right for a EDC.

Box contained, the XD, a bag, lock, instructions, 1 extra fiber (red) and 1 extra mag (for a total of 2 mags). It was in a cardboard box unlike other guns I've bought that came in a plastic case with foam inserts. Does it sound like I got everything?

Can't wait to go to the range and run a few hundred rounds through it.

John

they dont give you the holster and mag holster with those ?my xdm .40 came with the full kit,xdm,holsters,spare mags,and mag loader all in the plastic case together.

they dont give you the holster and mag holster with those ?my xdm .40 came with the full kit,xdm,holsters,spare mags,and mag loader all in the plastic case together.
When I registered the XD on the Springfield site, they gave me a one time use web link to discounted swag and stuff. The holster and mag holder were $12 each, spare mags were discounted down to twenty something a pop. Of course I had to grab a few mags, shirts, etc:ROFLMAO:

When I got my mod 2 they didn't i believe that after glock started giving 3 mags and a few extra items springfield followed them when they released the xdm im not positive if anyone else knows for sure make sure to correct me on that please

I just bought mine today, (XD-S Mod.2® 3.3″ .45 SW), beautiful piece. I got the same gear but with two fibers, red and green. Question: What is the small red plastic piece that was in the box for (loose, just in there)? Maybe obvious, but never seen it with my other XD or Glocks. 1" red plastic, L shaped(?) obviously grabs or slides on something? Help an old Amish guy out (well....ex Amish) Thanks

I just bought mine today, (XD-S Mod.2® 3.3″ .45 SW), beautiful piece. I got the same gear but with two fibers, red and green. Question: What is the small red plastic piece that was in the box for (loose, just in there)? Maybe obvious, but never seen it with my other XD or Glocks. 1" red plastic, L shaped(?) obviously grabs or slides on something? Help an old Amish guy out (well....ex Amish) Thanks
It is a chamber flag. My new XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact had one installed when I picked it up.

Greatly appreciate that. Now.....find Ammo
I have the same XDs 3.3 45, so I approve this purchase :sneaky:. Good luck with the firearm and in finding 45 Ammo, Amish Donkey. Just a suggestion though, if you do find ammo, don't go placing them in a tin of flour like the Amish woman did in the movie "Witness" ;) :)

I have the same XDs 3.3 45, so I approve this purchase :sneaky:. Good luck with the firearm and in finding 45 Ammo, Amish Donkey. Just a suggestion though, if you do find ammo, don't go placing them in a tin of flour like the Amish woman did in the movie "Witness" ;) :)

i know some people dont like the site,but gunbroker.com always has ammo,just its been getting pricey these days with the covid and the election coming up.lot of people getting worried it seems.

Back