testtest

Browning HP Part Deux

Two different types are listed in the first post.

The second, the EAA Girsan MC P35 has a MSPR of $528.

So, more traditional and economical than the modernized FN version.

True Browning Hi powers have always been expensive. Even used commanded high prices for quality used models
True KF. I paid about $850 for a Belgium police trade in from Classic Firearms about 2+ years ago. It was listed as a condition B (A being being best, C the lowest class, with their price set accordingly). Mine looks to be in very good condition, and it is one of the rarer light frame models.

I like 2 out of 3 of the FN's (the FDE doesn't do much for me). I'm glad to see manufacturers bringing Hi-Power models back to market. The MSRP is $400-$500 more than I'm comfortable paying, but I'd be interested if I found a deal. I've had an SA-35 on order since it was announced, but my dealer hasn't received any yet.

I like 2 out of 3 of the FN's (the FDE doesn't do much for me). I'm glad to see manufacturers bringing Hi-Power models back to market. The MSRP is $400-$500 more than I'm comfortable paying, but I'd be interested if I found a deal. I've had an SA-35 on order since it was announced, but my dealer hasn't received any yet.
I’m not touching the SA-35 now that FN is in the game…however much I love my Springer 1911s.

Back