testtest

Colt’s Bringing Back the 3-inch Python in .357 Mag!

0C5A03E2-96FB-4DB9-9B06-929A84532E7B.png

Interesting. Already have the 4” (pre-owned), and 6” (new), plus still waiting for my order on the 8” Anaconda (already got the 6” pre-owned). But most definitely will have to check this one out as well.
You definitely need one in every size. And you probably should buy an extra 8" and have it sawed down so you have a 7", a 6" sawed to a 5", etc.. You need 1 through 10. Then start over and get a blued set and a stainless set. :)

I love my 6" and 4" Pythons and my 3" Smith 66s (K-frames), but sorry, I just don't see where a 3" Python (or 686, or GP100) fits in. Better than a 2.5" Python, though, I guess.

For a 3" barrel, Colt's own King Cobra (the new, smaller one) makes a lot more sense.

The new Colt Pythons have been on my list for awhile, but there are always other guns that I want for sale at much lower prices. The new 3" version may very well be the one that finally gets me to save up. While my chances of carrying a Python are very low, the idea that a gun could be used as an EDC always helps me justify a new purchase. The 3" Python is just practical enough to move onto my must-buy list.

My next purchases will most likely be an SA-35 and a Stainless Steel Garrison. After I acquire those two, a Python may finally earn a spot in my gun safe.

I can understand that, I am opposite. I prefer 3 and 4 inch revolvers. I have the 6 inch 66, and had a 5.5 inch Redhawk, but I promptly had that shortened to 4.5 inches and used it for 20 years to great success in hunting season.
I have some revolvers with 4" or 6" barrels. They were all given to me except the 6" Colt Diamondback I bought for $75. That aside I have never bought a revolver smaller than 8".

Back