testtest

Cowgirl Garrison 1911 ad poster available?

Not even a little joke šŸ¤«
Just a little smokie.
IMG_4229.jpeg

So iā€™m assuming you meet all potential boyfriends while cleaning an assortment of guns and telling him about your abilities to operate an backhoe?
He probably don't have to, she tells em, look dude i can hit the bullseye at 50 yards with a 9mm. don't start nothing with me. Plus she's a Razorback, you ever face a Razorback? they are truly bad ass.

Last edited:
He probably don't have to, she tells em, look dude i can hit the bullseye at 50 yards with a 9mm. don't start nothing with me. Plus she's a Razorback, you ever face a Razorback? they are truly bad ass.
Fortunately, i have never had to face a razorback. However, living in Jersey I've had my fair share of run-ins with IROC-driving guys named Anthony, Tony or Fat-Tony, who were having a bad hair day and had a stain on his Adidas track suit from his momma's spaghetti sauce. Now that right there can be one ornery beast! šŸ˜®

So iā€™m assuming you meet all potential boyfriends while cleaning an assortment of guns and telling him about your abilities to operate an backhoe?
She tells them this:

IMG_9409.jpeg

Funny thing is I dont need to . She has higher standards than me, and any woman who wears a 1911 on their hip (or any pistol for that matter) and knows how to use it aint to worried about boys.

Sheā€™s in Australia and went to the local tourist gun range (they have those for the Asian tourists). She smoked everyone there . She taught her Aussie room mates to shoot and she just told the range owners.. ā€œIā€™m a Texanā€ šŸ˜‰

Back