testtest

Crumbs goes on a diet

trader

Custom
so this one purrfectly outlines the reason to watch ones diet, as he came within a whisker's chance of a heart attack. Trying to think of a clawing out a role for the feline, but outside of Fed govt Fat Cat office job, which would be the cat's meow, there isn't much he'd be qualified for. Time for his catnap.

1726619235818.jpeg

so this one purrfectly outlines the reason to watch ones diet, as he came within a whisker's chance of a heart attack. Trying to think of a clawing out a role for the feline, but outside of Fed govt Fat Cat office job, which would be the cat's meow, there isn't much he'd be qualified for. Time for his catnap.

Feline whoopi goldberg

LOL, look at the first comment in that article.
OMG......lol........

we had a cat that weighed in at about 14 pounds, and frankly i thought that was fine, he looked "slim", even the couple of times we gave him a bath (which he was a house cat, he didn't really need it), and when soaking wet..?? i swear i saw skin and bones...but he was very healthy, un until the time he got cancer and had to be put down.

but when visitors would come on by and hear he was 14 pounds..??

"wow, that's a fat cat" they'd say...

i think the cat shed enough on their laps when he jumped up on them.

i hope those SOB's are still picking cat hairs off them....like now what...30 years later..???

Back