testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1680915408700.jpeg

Big time Chevy fan from way back when, rebuilt many small block 350's and also a big fan of Roadkill tv show....
I'm also big time Chevy fan. In all my purchases for me and my bride in more than 54 years, I've only owned 3 that were not Chevy, and one of those was a gift to my wife from my grandma after she became unable to drive (stroke) her little '59 Ford, 4 dr sedan, with 223ci 6 cylinder. Oh yeh, and clear plastic on the seats and very low miles. You know how those grandma's were about protecting their upholstery. The proverbial driven only on Sunday little grocery getter! Unfortunately it didn't have a radio in it and my wife constantly complained about not having any music in HER car. So, I bought her a damned song book!

I also raced circle track for a few years at some local bull rings. Always a Chevy! Built more than a few small blocks and even played some with the big blocks. Still have a 427 short block around somewhere and a few assorted pieces.

I'm also big time Chevy fan. In all my purchases for me and my bride in more than 54 years, I've only owned 3 that were not Chevy, and one of those was a gift to my wife from my grandma after she became unable to drive (stroke) her little '59 Ford, 4 dr sedan, with 223ci 6 cylinder. Oh yeh, and clear plastic on the seats and very low miles. You know how those grandma's were about protecting their upholstery. The proverbial driven only on Sunday little grocery getter! Unfortunately it didn't have a radio in it and my wife constantly complained about not having any music in HER car. So, I bought her a damned song book!

I also raced circle track for a few years at some local bull rings. Always a Chevy! Built more than a few small blocks and even played some with the big blocks. Still have a 427 short block around somewhere and a few assorted pieces.
Brother had a 86 Buick Regal we were working on for drag races at our local track, 383 stroker, 3 speed tranny, but with a 10 bolt posi, there weak link we thought, blew tranny up first time out, got one from Jegs, too much money so he got rid of it....lol

Back