testtest

Daffy Zone…..

JJEuKgJ0HGEi_p7oADfoMWt1dd2R1BcErSEtploZ91t6Vy3mLY1FWLtwGVRxwXzhBA2XbVxJPHqGJnW3tz0JQWztzCQUS0QAn8YX4gbvrgAmNCMrLeylnr415b03yg=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
He shouldn't have had a bud

A manager at a grocery store had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes, he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four women in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table, the interviewer asked, “What is the fastest thing you can think of?”

The first woman replied, “A thought! It just pops into your head. There’s no warning.”

“That’s very good!” replied the interviewer. “And, now you, what’s the fastest thing you can think of?” he asked the second woman.

“Hmmm, let’s see… A blink! It comes and goes and you don’t know that it ever happened. A blink is the fastest thing I know of.”

“Excellent!” said the interviewer. “The blink of an eye, that’s a very popular cliché for speed.”

He then turned to the third woman, who was contemplating her reply.

“Well, out at my dad’s ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there’s a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, turning on a light is the fastest thing I can think of.”

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found the person for the job. “True, it’s hard to beat the speed of light,” he said.

The interviewer then turned to the fourth candidate, who was a 19 year old blonde, and posed the same question.

She replied, “After hearing the previous three answers, it’s obvious to me that the fastest thing is diarrhea.”

“WHAT!?” said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

“Oh sure,” said the blonde, “you see, the other day I wasn’t feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could think, blink, or turn on the light, I had already crapped my pants.”

“Pinky got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let‘m finish.”

A young couple were married, and celebrated their first night together, doing what newlyweds do, time and time again,
all night long:
Morning comes and the groom goes into the bathroom, but finds no towel, when he emerges from the shower, he asks the bride to please bring one from the bedroom.
When she gets to the bathroom door, he opened the door, exposing his body for the first time to his bride where she sees all of him!
Well. Her eyes went up and down and at about midway, they stopped and stared and she asked shyly. "What's that?" Pointing to a small part of his anatomy.
He, also being shy, thought for a minute and then said. "Well, that's what we had so much fun with last night."
And she, in amazement, asked, "Is that all we have left?"

A young couple were married, and celebrated their first night together, doing what newlyweds do, time and time again,
all night long:
Morning comes and the groom goes into the bathroom, but finds no towel, when he emerges from the shower, he asks the bride to please bring one from the bedroom.
When she gets to the bathroom door, he opened the door, exposing his body for the first time to his bride where she sees all of him!
Well. Her eyes went up and down and at about midway, they stopped and stared and she asked shyly. "What's that?" Pointing to a small part of his anatomy.
He, also being shy, thought for a minute and then said. "Well, that's what we had so much fun with last night."
And she, in amazement, asked, "Is that all we have left

Lionel Richie Says Sex Is ‘Down to a Fierce 15 Minutes’ 40 Years After Writing ‘All Night Long’

Times have changed. Lionel Richie revealed “All Night Long” was written about the long, sexy romps of his youth, but he can’t quite go for a full eight hours anymore.

“Let me give you the first part that I have to really, really say to you. When I wrote ‘All Night Long,’ it was truly all night long,” the singer, 73, said during a Tuesday, March 28, appearance on The View after cohost Sara Haines asked him to explain the backstory of the song.

Haines, 45, giggled as Richie added, “Now my ‘All Night Long’ is down to a fierce 15 minutes. But, don’t worry, we’ll talk about that later!”

Back