testtest

Daffy Zone…..

IMG_4546.jpeg

Shameless Bragging 🙄😵‍💫🤭🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

M-80s were illegal here. We had to make our own with 1" pipe, caps, a drill, some wax and a wick. Looking back though they were way better than M-80s. We used to throw them in dumpsters. It was a riot.
‘80s Urban pipe bombs and IED’s that we made for fun and blast away in the fields… who knew they’d become explosive devices…

Amazing how folks ruin all the good fun 😎

‘80s Urban pipe bombs and IED’s that we made for fun and blast away in the fields… who knew they’d become explosive devices…

Amazing how folks ruin all the good fun 😎
What are you blabbering about. I could make one right now for about $12, go throw it in a dumpster in an alley off of Choteau and it would still be fun. :) Nothing is ruined. Hell, not even the dumpster usually.

Don't know how many remember the 3' sparklers you had for the 4th of July, I got a brain fart and decided to make my own flash powder when I was 10 years old, scraped the whole box of the sparklers off, 12 I believe into a small pile, and figured I could light it and have a flash bang, didn't realize it would burn all at once and that fast, bent down to light the small trial I made like a fuse, woof, it went up all at once with a big flash, I couldn't see nothing but a bright light like from a flash bulb for almost an hour after that, learned a lesson.......I think...

Back