testtest

Daffy Zone…..

YIKES

1698180091744.png

What? They're talking about the windage and elevation dials, they're all screw-driven? I know there are some digital ones, but can't afford these
Yeah, the screw driven ones. Most are mushy and not audible. Even on higher end units. It's definitely a selling point, although every red dot I ever had ( and that's at least 15) have all required minimal adjustment to zero, so maybe a non issue.

Yeah, the screw driven ones. Most are mushy and not audible. Even on higher end units. It's definitely a selling point, although every red dot I ever had ( and that's at least 15) have all required minimal adjustment to zero, so maybe a non issue.
Maybe I'm buying good ones, but I've never had silent ones. It is indeed cool if that's not universal...

Vortex, not particularly audible or tactile. Same with Burris. I would guess the DPP is. And there is different levels of tactile obviously.

As I said, I don't think it's that big of a deal because there shouldn't be a ton of adjusting anyway. I have never bothered to figure out MOA at blah, blah distance. If it's low I just turn it a few times and shoot again.

Which ones are you buying ? Romeo 5 is not particularly tactile or audible. The Holosuns are much better.
I have a couple of Romeo1Pro, a couple Holosun, a couple Tacticon and a couple Bushnell, they all click. The annoyance on the Sig are the microscopic screw they use compared to the others as they want you to use they jacked up tool. I d o love the size and clarity of the screen, but functionality-wise Holosun are awesome. The EPS carry I put on my shotgun is very impressive!

Back