testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1699561955382.png

Memphis has been on everybodies primary target list since the 1950s. There are only so many places to cross the Mississippi river. Drop those bridges and you effectively cut this nation in half. You might notice all the dots along the river.
I might be far enough away to survive the initial blast only to die slowly from radiation poisoning. I hope not. :(

what DISTURBS me is the purple triangles and black dots are not that far west from from me (dallas), but what on earth is in the next county to my south thats so important it has a triangle

wholly cow patties now i am concerned..
i know whats 3 counties to the east...a whole lot of stuff that goes BOOM is stored (red river army depot)...but there is nothing south of me cept people
I don't get why we are in a triangle on the ND/MN border. There are no military installations here. The National Guard maybe, but the big boomers are totally elsewhere. All we have here is Fargo and farmers...

EDIT: I think it means kill the food supply, maybe?

Last edited:
I don't get why we are in a triangle on the ND/MN border. There are no military installations here. The National Guard maybe, but the big boomers are totally elsewhere. All we have here is Fargo and farmers...

EDIT: I think it means kill the food supply, maybe?
You have Grand Forks AFB in Grand Forks County, and the ND Air National Guard at Fargo operates Reaper drones, both of which have recon and surveillance missions.

Back