testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1667437598524.jpeg

You can't make this crap up......well some dumbass is able to! What makes it funny is I've never had a f-book account.View attachment 32106
Spam, I get 2-3 emails weekly stating that my geek squad, Norton or Amazon purchases will be shipped, after my PayPal, credit card has been charged, well, I don’t have any credit cards, nor do I have a PayPal account or a Amazon account, all these idiots want is for me to call so that can get my information, not gonna happen, plus I don’t have or use any of said services

Last edited:
Spam, I get 2-3 emails weekly stating that my geek squad, Norton or Amazon purchases will be shipped, after my PayPal, credit card has been charged, well, I don’t have any credit cards, nor do I have a PayPal account or a Amazon account, all these idiots want is for me to call so that can get my information, not gonna happen, plus I don’t have or use any of said services
It’s not the phone call they want, you can open and view the email but as soon as you click on anything in the email your screwed, the malware is embedded in the body of the email.

I’m going get into trouble for this one…
😂
View attachment 32074
Reminds me of the story of the two friends leaving the bar after a long night of drinking. As the were leaving the bar they both saw a dog in the parking lot licking himself. The first friend says " boy dont you wish you could do that?' And after a few moments of thought the second guy replies "NO , if I tried to do that he would probably bite my face off."

Back