testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1721596893176.png

Katherine Johnson was an African-American mathematician whose work was fundamental at NASA. His precise calculations helped ensure the success of the Mercury and Apollo space missions, including the historic Apollo 11 moon landing. His life and work were immortalized in the film "Hidden Figures."
Via: curiosities in history

1721603705715.png

Katherine Johnson was an African-American mathematician whose work was fundamental at NASA. His precise calculations helped ensure the success of the Mercury and Apollo space missions, including the historic Apollo 11 moon landing. His life and work were immortalized in the film "Hidden Figures."

View attachment 62840
You got 'his' twice --thought that was a 'she' -- help me out.

View attachment 62840
Old_Me, I'm not sure what happened in translation here, but isn't Mrs, Johnson a female? Well actually, 'wasn't' she a female? I think she passed away in early 2000's.

Back