testtest

Daffy Zone…..

i never knew, "Miss Jane" was in the Navy (Reserves) for 2 years...

1722440503528.png

There are some crazy creatures out there, you never know what you're going to come across, but knowing more never hurts! Thanks for sharing the knowledge and amazing catch @wahoofga & crew!
"Have you ever seen a Wolf Eel?
Some say the Wolf Eel has the appearance of a fish, eyes of a snake, jaws of a wolf and the grace of a gold fish. A Wolf Eel can grow up to 8 feet in length and weighs up to 88 pounds. The young ones of a burnt orange hue and the adults are brown or green or grey. The special characteristic of the Wolf Eel is its gender specific coloring. The females are brown in color and the males are grey in color. Not just color, the Wolf Eel also shows a gender specific spot pattern on its body!
They are found in the Pacific coast from North Baja of California to Kodiak Island in Alaska. They are also found in Russia, Aleutian Islands of Japan, Islands of Racerocks (near the Rosedale Reef), and Imperial Beach of Southern California. They are bred near shore reefs of Oregon where they are bred in captivity.

1722458346849.png

There are some crazy creatures out there, you never know what you're going to come across, but knowing more never hurts! Thanks for sharing the knowledge and amazing catch @wahoofga & crew!
Some say the Wolf Eel has the appearance of a fish, eyes of a snake, jaws of a wolf and the grace of a gold fish. A Wolf Eel can grow up to 8 feet in length and weighs up to 88 pounds. The young ones of a burnt orange hue and the adults are brown or green or grey. The special characteristic of the Wolf Eel is its gender specific coloring. The females are brown in color and the males are grey in color. Not just color, the Wolf Eel also shows a gender specific spot pattern on its body!
They are found in the Pacific coast from North Baja of California to Kodiak Island in Alaska. They are also found in Russia, Aleutian Islands of Japan, Islands of Racerocks (near the Rosedale Reef), and Imperial Beach of Southern California. They are bred near shore reefs of Oregon where they are bred in captivity.

View attachment 63411
I hope they shot it!

View attachment 63411
"They are bred near shore reefs of Oregon where they are bred in captivity." I guess my question would be why?????

I once went into a little 'hole in the wall' greasy spoon to grab a quick bite to eat. One of those places where they don't have menus, they just tell you if you can't smell it, they don't have it! Well, they brought me out a ham sammich so green it reminded me of the movie "Soylent Green". I asked the waiter, 'sorta rhetorically' if the sammich was made from Soylent Green. Without missing a beat and with the most 'dead pan' expression I've ever seen on a face, she answered "No, just mold"!!! :sick::sick:

Back