testtest

Daffy Zone…..

Watch for owls
I have a story about owls. Long ago when I was still working as a welder on the night shift I traveled a lot of miles on country roads to get home from work. One night I am driving along and BAM . An owl had hit the top of the driver side windshield . Well that woke me up and I felt bad but these things happen.

The very next night the same thing happened within 20 feet of the night before. I couldn't believe it. Yet there laying beside the road were two dead owls .

I have a story about owls. Long ago when I was still working as a welder on the night shift I traveled a lot of miles on country roads to get home from work. One night I am driving along and BAM . An owl had hit the top of the driver side windshield . Well that woke me up and I felt bad but these things happen.

The very next night the same thing happened within 20 feet of the night before. I couldn't believe it. Yet there laying beside the road were two dead owls .
driving up Rte 9 in CT, very, very dark, yet birds flying....can't say an owl or not.

every stinking night, BAM, one would hit the airfoil on the trucks roof...

after a while, i got used to it

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 9.28.55 AM.png

The first one was an accident, the second committed suicide!

Back