testtest

Daffy Zone…..

i was searching for something, about 1950's gas stations in my neighborhood, and came across this pic......

look at the size of that bug catcher..!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s something from a warmer climate

1723724497614.png

I seriously doubt this is true. Can you imagine trying to round up 200 cats before the park opens ? Or the utter havoc they would reep ?
i know, but i copy/paste.....i don't decypher anything

some may be true, some may be for humor, and of course some may be fake...

but i also wonder if there is a rodent problem, which given the size of the park, and the amounts of food dropped, is a food source for whatever lurks.

Imagine a humble Scottish farmer named Fleming toiling away on his farm, when suddenly, piercing screams shatter the tranquility. Without a second thought, he abandons his tools and races towards the distress. What he finds is a child struggling in the swamp, trapped and drowning. With no hesitation, Fleming risks his own life, using a long branch to pull the child to safety.

The very next day, a luxurious car pulls up to Fleming's modest home. Out steps a distinguished gentleman—Randolph Churchill, the father of the boy Fleming saved. Churchill offers to repay the farmer's bravery with riches, but Fleming refuses, saying, "Saving someone is my duty; humanity has no price."

Just then, Fleming's own son appears at the door. Churchill, intrigued, asks, "Is this your son?" When Fleming proudly confirms, Churchill proposes an intriguing deal: if Fleming won't accept his money, he'll fund the boy’s education at the finest schools, ensuring he gets the same opportunities as Churchill's own child.

Fleming, realizing the chance to give his son a future he could never afford, gratefully accepts. His son goes on to attend St Mary's Medical School in London and becomes Sir Alexander Fleming, the inventor of penicillin.
But here’s where the story comes full circle: years later, it is penicillin that saves the life of Winston Churchill, Randolph’s son, who would become the Prime Minister of Britain twice.

1723814860713.png

Back