testtest

damn censorship is everywhere.

Old_Me

SAINT
and of course, we all know it.

i have yahoo as an email account, as well as MSN's Outlook, and Gmail, and AOL too.

all different emails accounts, for one reason or another, and i;ll be damned if i can recall why.....but i will not change them, delete them or whatever.

that being said, on the Yahoo home page, there was an article on the new year of Wheel of Fortune...

and the new show host...

anyway, there was a "comment section" under the story...

I don't use foul words, when I comment......however, my comment was deleted cuz it "violated commenting rules"...??

of course, they don't show you your comment.

it's like no matter where you go, you cannot say what you want, as the "nanny squad", suppresses your opinions cuz they don't align with thiers...why have a "comment section" then..????

it is not freedom of speech when this is done.....like i said, i did NOT use foul words........that I KNOW for sure.

are we living in a society of suppressed state behavior, thoughts, opinions, and everything else...???

i think we are, and i can only see it getting worse, just as soon as the 2nd Amendment is taken away, then nearly all the others....

to only turn American into a dictatorship......and the Dems say Trump, wants to be a Dictator....

and of course, we all know it.

i have yahoo as an email account, as well as MSN's Outlook, and Gmail, and AOL too.

all different emails accounts, for one reason or another, and i;ll be damned if i can recall why.....but i will not change them, delete them or whatever.

that being said, on the Yahoo home page, there was an article on the new year of Wheel of Fortune...

and the new show host...

anyway, there was a "comment section" under the story...

I don't use foul words, when I comment......however, my comment was deleted cuz it "violated commenting rules"...??

of course, they don't show you your comment.

it's like no matter where you go, you cannot say what you want, as the "nanny squad", suppresses your opinions cuz they don't align with thiers...why have a "comment section" then..????

it is not freedom of speech when this is done.....like i said, i did NOT use foul words........that I KNOW for sure.

are we living in a society of suppressed state behavior, thoughts, opinions, and everything else...???

i think we are, and i can only see it getting worse, just as soon as the 2nd Amendment is taken away, then nearly all the others....

to only turn American into a dictatorship......and the Dems say Trump, wants to be a Dictator....
Somebody:

1726484204900.png

Yes, the clock is striking 13.
What does the clock striking 13 mean in 1984?
So, if one hears a clock strike thirteen times, it should indicate something is wrong with the clock and that not only can it not be trusted now, but who knows how long before it struck thirteen it became untrustworthy. In 1984, Orwell tells the tale of a time in which government has lost all respect for truth.

What does the clock striking 13 mean in 1984?
So, if one hears a clock strike thirteen times, it should indicate something is wrong with the clock and that not only can it not be trusted now, but who knows how long before it struck thirteen it became untrustworthy. In 1984, Orwell tells the tale of a time in which government has lost all respect for truth.
great read. i just re-read huxley's "brave new world" along with his "brave new world - revisited". the parallels to today are eerie.

Whoever gets in will likely have a minimum of 2 Supreme Court Justices named during the next 4 year term. If we lose the very weak majority of quasi-conservative's it will certainly bode ill for any 1st or 2nd Amendment issues.

If they are able to usher in statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico as well as citizenship for the over 20 million illegals (as Schumer said last week is "only right") with chain migration citizenship for their relatives (estimated at another 40-60 million) we will be a uni-party nation.

Issues like immigration, gun control, abortion, taxation, climate change, reparations and national sovereignty will be resolved forever more -or at least until some really unlikely, really awful internal upheaval takes place.

Back