testtest

damn censorship is everywhere.

What does the clock striking 13 mean in 1984?
So, if one hears a clock strike thirteen times, it should indicate something is wrong with the clock and that not only can it not be trusted now, but who knows how long before it struck thirteen it became untrustworthy. In 1984, Orwell tells the tale of a time in which government has lost all respect for truth.
we have a small wind up clock, that chimes on the hour.....my wife has a habit of spinning the hands when she rewinds it, and starts it up again...

however, unlike me, she NEVER stops at each hour.....so at 12, it might strike 4 times, or at 9 it might strike 12 times.....

i keep telling her...1 hour at a time and STOP to let it chime, the go to the next hour....

i gave up after a while..........

I get many comments removed, some from Yahoo, quite a few from forums including this one.
The mods say it is inappropriate content, but long time posters get away with the same I get it.
I feel the rules are not enforced equally, but this is their ball, their bat and their game.
this is where word filters come into play.

then a strict moderation, for instance, try talking about other subjects other than guns , on "the highroad", and see how quickly a post gets deleted....

Several have figured it out -- someone at Yahoo have their panties in a wad.
oh...ok....

yeah, it may have been a Karen......

at the very least, when a posting is deleted, anywhere, they should tell you what it was.

anyway.....i only post a comment on a story once in a while, not all the time.

Even on some gun forums when you get the "ban hammer" -- you get the obligatory "you have been banned for XX days for violating rule # such and such". Can't even sign in to see what is (was) the reason. Oh well -- that's just life.

Back