testtest

'Definition of Stupidity': California

sad fact of the matter, should the Dems kick out Brandon.........(or he pulls out)

talk of Newsome was (maybe still is) considered by many to replace him.

we can only imagine the country under his watch.

and let me tell you too, Gina Raimondo, the commerce secretary was our goobener....

she won re-election, then jack tailed it to DC to get the job on Brandon's cabinet..

she just left us during covid, and trust me, she is all for herself.....and very much anti 2A as is Newsone...

word is too that she is the "darling of the democrats".....they love her...she raises money for the party

God help us if they consider her as Brandon's replacement.

2 morons, up for possible consideration......

best to let Brandon stay and lose in a monumental landslide in November.

sad fact of the matter, should the Dems kick out Brandon.........(or he pulls out)

and let me tell you too, Gina Raimondo, the commerce secretary was our goobener....

she won re-election, then jack tailed it to DC to get the job on Brandon's cabinet..

she just left us during covid, and trust me, she is all for herself.....and very much anti 2A as is Newsone...

word is too that she is the "darling of the democrats".....they love her...she raises money for the party

I totally agree..

Biden will not be the candidate in November. It will be Kamala Harris.

Back