testtest

Dems starting to push new social concept to appeal to Gen Zs

I think they're hoping a whole bunch of us a fall asleep and miss November...
We absolutely cannot afford to 'fall asleep' and miss this November. There is far too much to lose. I honestly do not believe the country and/or the constitution can stand another 4 year assault on them like the last 3 1/2 years. Remember there was a promise a couple admins ago to 'fundamentally change America' and many voters bought into it for a number of reasons ... and it dang near did.

Thankfully the man who could stop, or at least delay it came along at the right time. This past 3 1/2 yrs has almost completed the process began back then (keep in mind the est 12m known illegals who crossed the border and likely would have except for the fact the right held on to a very small majority in congress. I heard it in a news report earlier today to "We've got to vote Kamala, she's 'xxxxx' and a xxxxx. not mention she's liberal"! We can't afford to miss this opportunity.

To many of us that's a truly scary thought!!!

I'm not sure I understand how it is that the left is so adamant in how they protect 'democracy', yet the elite of the left has just thrown away the primary votes and preferences of some number on the left who voted for Biden to be the top name on their ticket, and without a vote putting someone else on the top of that ticket. Just how many make up that 'elite' is an unknown to most of us, but you can bet there's not more than maybe a dozen or two.

In fact I'm not sure I even remember a 'primary' for this term (2025-2028) for either party. It seems they both just assumed who would be at the top of the ticket since there was little to no contestors for the position.

Back