testtest

Diamondback Db15

Anyone own one ? Thinking about getting one. $650 seems like decent price. I don't have 1000s of dollars to spend but I know I'm not the cheapest person out there either and I don't feel comfortable buying something like this for $300. Although those cheaper versions might get the job done somethings telling me to stay away from them. Anyway if you own one or fired one, let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.

Anyone own one ? Thinking about getting one. $650 seems like decent price. I don't have 1000s of dollars to spend but I know I'm not the cheapest person out there either and I don't feel comfortable buying something like this for $300. Although those cheaper versions might get the job done somethings telling me to stay away from them. Anyway if you own one or fired one, let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.
Yep, i have 15 of them in several different calibers. all work with no problems. i hunt deer and hogs and yotes with them.

I have one. It was my first rifle. I paid $500 for it at a local gun show back in 2016. I mounted a LPVO and a light on it. It has been very reliable and accurate. It has never jammed. I have been very satisfied with it. Considering inflation, $650 seems like a good price.

Back