testtest

echelon integral compensator

will the Echelon models be offered with an integral compensator?
Welcome to the forum. I would imagine that there will be a few variations of the Echelon offered in coming months. I would think they are working on new offerings all the time. I have one on layaway and am looking everywhere for a small OD Green grip module. Seems small and large ones in that color and FDE are nonexistent right now.

I suspect that SA will eventually offer a comp for the Echelon as you can already get a threaded barrel for it.

I put a comp on my Echelon from Springer Precision along with their IMSI spring just to flatten the recoil impulse a bit. The recoil was not an issue in stock form but the change in muzzle rise and target acquisition was darned good.

The Hellcat RDP comes with a factory comp that has a nifty system to ensure that it properly clocks to the barrel each and every time is removed and reinstalled. No thread locker needed.

Hi,

will the Echelon models be offered with an integral compensator?

I don't know what goes on in the mind of Springfield Armory but wanted to welcome you to the forum. Do you have any SA products in your safe yet? I have four (or five?) of their pistols, love'em all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back