testtest

EMP 3

Copiah

Alpha
I have a emp 3 not the Ronin model. The earlier discontinued model. Springfield states the issued magazines are 9 rounds. When I load 9 rounds in the mag it will not seat in the gun. I load with 8 rounds and it’s fine. Seems like I read 9 rounds was a misprint. Any info?
Thanks.

I have a emp 3 not the Ronin model. The earlier discontinued model. Springfield states the issued magazines are 9 rounds. When I load 9 rounds in the mag it will not seat in the gun. I load with 8 rounds and it’s fine. Seems like I read 9 rounds was a misprint. Any info?
Thanks.
Yes, 9 round mags, could be the magazine spring is tight, load them up and let them set for a bit, should loosen up some
E3B6BAE7-7DB1-499B-B643-25B6E3B8F488.jpeg

Thanks.
As a point of habit I usually load my 1911 mags one short of their capacity to avoid issues.

Back