testtest

Evergreen Ever Given Ship - The Aftermath

The interesting outcome of the container ship running aground blocking Suez Canal. Wonder what eventually happened?

Do reporters, or supposed "journalists", no longer use spell-check these days, or have editors that read an article before stories are published? They "singed" the agreement?

Do reporters, or supposed "journalists", no longer use spell-check these days, or have editors that read an article before stories are published? They "singed" the agreement?
Am guessing not. Also, remember happened in foreign country. Very possibly and originally by foreign reporter with foreign tongue journalist/editor so translation may have been a little shaky? Still, you're right even though meaning's transferable and understandable, it should've been caught and corrected here or there by their editors. Mistakes happen, we're all prone to mistakes and are hopefully all human? :)

Questions? Was ship insured for what? Likely all the ships were for losses. So who's actually paying for what? In those hundreds of millions likely collected for damages, am wondering who'll eventually collect anything but canals authorities?

Am guessing not. Also, remember happened in foreign country. Very possibly and originally by foreign reporter with foreign tongue journalist/editor so translation may have been a little shaky? Still, you're right even though meaning's transferable and understandable, it should've been caught and corrected here or there by their editors. Mistakes happen, we're all prone to mistakes and are hopefully all human? :)
True, but further down in the article they spelled it correctly. Just me being picky. Heck, we all know "education" is pretty much not the main focus of not all, but a few colleges these days.

True, but further down in the article they spelled it correctly. Just me being picky. Heck, we all know "education" is pretty much not the main focus of not all, but a few colleges these days.
The use of proper English has gone down hill sharply in the last decade.

Getting back to the article it was a mess and continues to be, sometimes regarding situations like this I believe are terrorist related. Let’s face it the third world countries don’t have the military might but they can without much trouble disrupt the economy.

The use of proper English has gone down hill sharply in the last decade.

Getting back to the article it was a mess and continues to be, sometimes regarding situations like this I believe are terrorist related. Let’s face it the third world countries don’t have the military might but they can without much trouble disrupt the economy.
Just like the effects of Covid virus in some ways?
Is likely one of the huge pitfalls of the ill conceived "one world" thoughts, goals and economy here and there?

I always sing my contracts and sign in church.
Don't you?

My spell check is set for English but it sometimes misses my mistooks anyway.
Proof reading is the only solution.

Back