testtest

FERAL HOG HUNTING

How big was the biggest one you’ve gotten?
62.jpg
61.jpg
Two Biggest were 570 (L) & 585 Pounds (R)
I have shot them with .223/5.56, .308/7.62, 260 Rem. 6.5 Grendel, .224 Valkyrie,
.300 Win Mag,12 Gauge 00 Buck,.22 LR, 9MM, .45 ACP. Crossbow. Day & Night.
On one contract I eradicated 187 Hogs by firearm from County 500 acres of property &
not one pig has been seen since on their Property. Shooting is fun but it's slow the Boar Buster Trap is the way to hunt pigs because I've caught 30 in just one trap then dispatch them with a.22 LR. Hunting with an AR -15 of 30 seen I might be lucky & get 8-10. http://boarbuster.com/

That's the life, do you actually do hog eradication for a living. And how do you get into that?
Yes, I get paid to eradicate them and also coyotes but trapping with the boar buster is faster than hunting with a firearm.
It's very hard work and time-consuming & can be expensive. Advertise in feed stores word of mouth make contacts with farmers who have crops being destroyed. Landowners who have hogs digging in their gardens and lawns I have contracted with Golf courses and Airports that had hog problems. I have a Two Million dollar liability insurance bonded then you and the landowner get Deberdation permits from DNR Wildlife to hunt. Valid hunting license. But night vision, Blinds, and stands cost trail game cameras and Bait & several feeders hogs eat more than 50 pounds of corn every week per feeder and kill lights also cost a bunch. Gasoline back and forth from the site maintenance all must be figured in. But I save them in thousands in the damages.

Back