testtest

First Look: Tisas D10 10mm 1911 Pistol

my personal opinion on many firearms made in other countries, then imported here is that they usually offer more bang for the buck, to get interest built up in thier brand.
think of the first years of Honda, Toyota, and thier econobox cars, with an AM/FM radio, where American cars, back in the same time period, you had to pay extra for just an AM radio.

if thier products were crap, military and security/police would be in a world of hurt for weapons.

products are made better these days, than in the past.

i can understand the breakdowns and malfunctions of anything built in thier infancy. but when there are decades of produced products, and not as many problems as American products, i can chance buying firearms from foreign lands. as it is, my Hellcat, is made in Croatia.......not America.

what do we know about Croatian made firearms...??

frankly, not too much, but S/A is buying them, shipping them here, and we are buying them.

and are all of these 100% perfect..???

HS Produkt d.o.o. is a Croatian firearms manufacturing company, best known for design and production of the HS2000 and XDM series of semi-automatic pistols, which are sold in the United States market by Springfield Armory, Inc., under their XD, XD-S, XD-M, and Hellcat brandings.
Headquarters: Ozalj, Karlovac, Croatia
Products: Pistols, assault rifles, grenade launc...
Industry: Firearms, Defense
I dont own any SA pistols other than 1911’s and the SA-35(which has had its issues).
Not a fan of SA plastic wonders

I dont own any SA pistols other than 1911’s and the SA-35(which has had its issues).
Not a fan of SA plastic wonders
Gobble……..gobble……..gobble…..🤪🤪

1656608750983.gif

My shop has these Tisas’s right now

I know a few shooters who look at SA the same way Killer looks at Tisas. For the same reasons. We all have our crosses to bear...and now that I think of it, I know guys who say the same thing about almost every manufacturer in the same manner for the same reasons. We all have our own individual experiences that help form our opinions through life. It's what makes forums like this interesting...sometimes.

Still waiting for the first malfunction on my Canik...:D

I know a few shooters who look at SA the same way Killer looks at Tisas. For the same reasons. We all have our crosses to bear...and now that I think of it, I know guys who say the same thing about almost every manufacturer in the same manner for the same reasons. We all have our own individual experiences that help form our opinions through life. It's what makes forums like this interesting...sometimes.

Remember, folks bought Gremlins and Yugo’s as well.
Market for everything.
Doesn't mean they’re good

I'm not a huge 1911 fan, but I generally appreciate quality firearms. The only Tisas product I own is a Fatih 13 (Beretta 84/Cheetah clone) that I picked up out of curiosity due to the low price and the fact that I had never owned any .380 ACP pistols that weren't pocket guns. I have been very impressed with the build quality of the Fatih. It came with quality Mec-Gar magazines and has been 100% reliable. If I were interested in a particular model of firearm, and the price was right, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Tisas.

I have heard horror stories about some Turkish semi-auto shotguns, but I've generally heard good things about Turkish handguns. My only other Turkish guns are two CZ75 clones made by Canik (imported by TriStar). Both of these are great range guns with tight tolerances and beautiful finishes. I may not agree with Turkey's politics, but I have been personally impressed with their handguns. Just my $0.02.

Are you trying to make me say the G word? Then I have to listen to the head minion prattle on and then I’m forced to post this…
5F980F45-2EDB-44E3-932A-7C38029EFC1F.gif

Remember, folks bought Gremlins and Yugo’s as well.
Market for everything.
Doesn't mean they’re good
actually, back in my garage days, i had like 3 customers that had Gremlins, and the only PITA repair was the valve cover gasket, on the inline 6 cyl engine.

i had to remove the motor mounts, that would allow the engine to drop onto the front cradle member, just enough to remove that valev cover and make repairs.

i LOATHED the AMC Pacer......oh my fricking God.........also thanking God, i only had 1 customer that owned such a POS....

driving an egg just for a road test, made me want to remove my "man piece", and just toss it out the window, in sheer embarrassment, that i was driving a Pacer.........

and same process of a valve cover gasket repair on this too,

the only "good thing" that ever came out of an AMC factory, was the Jeep. thank God, that Chrysler came along, bought out AMC, and junked all the car lines, but kept Jeep.

Very well said.
In all honesty it is truly to each his own and if you are negative towards a certain manufacturer’s product it should be based on experience not just looks.

I tried a Glock and it was just not for me but I will never say they are garbage guns.

In my younger days I bought a Hyundai Excel for transportation, not a great looking car and it had a standard 4 speed transmission which at the time found strange but that car on a long trip got 45 MPG it also held up great in what was a head on accident and saved my life even though the airbag never deployed. 🤔

Everyone has there own likes and dislikes, to be negative on something because you wouldn’t buy it is ridiculous.

Back