testtest

Friday Fun day

Went today with @SimonRL for range day.
Both worked on some holster work.
I am rusty, as its been awhile but still all A zone and 6” ish groups or tighter. Simon clearly won the day with his frequency mid week to the range.
Great day. Got to finish with a members full auto Mac-10 9mm
IMG_7960.jpeg

IMG_7961.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg

Failed to mention, senior A Hole showed up with a brand new Saint Victor with muzzle brake and proceeded to hammer away at a target 15-20 yards in the lane next to us.

I wanted to take that AR and wrap it around his neck and shove a boot up his a$$.

Brakes on an AR have no place indoors, especially rapid fire

About as bad as standing next to a guy shooting an H&K G3. the sound won't get you but the brass will knock you out. lol The little club we had years ago always had a helmet we gave to the guy unfortunate enough to be next to any H&K rifle. now i was guilty too as i shot a few H&K's there. I ask the guys one time do ya'll cuss me like i do when one of you shoot one. lol we didn't have brakes back then that i can remember. probably been an ass whoopin over one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Hi,

Failed to mention, senior A Hole showed up with a brand new Saint Victor with muzzle brake and proceeded to hammer away at a target 15-20 yards in the lane next to us.

I wanted to take that AR and wrap it around his neck and shove a boot up his a$$.

Brakes on an AR have no place indoors, especially rapid fire
Nope, it wasn't me. :LOL:

Guess I'll order up a flash hider so as not to be so rude. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back