testtest

goosemobile

while trying to find an oshkosh fuel or material handler truck i came across this and thought about you-know-who..... @Keystone19250 . it'll get him everywhere for his any expeditions including the red sea :sneaky: . scroll down just a tad and you'll see what i'm talking about

Looks like something out of the original Star Wars movie , in the first part ! (Except it’s green)

Back in my day, we had the deuce & a half, and 5-ton dumps ! 🙄
the local (and most surrounding counties) have military trucks w/super singles and 1,500 gallon or less tanks. going with an oshkosh 8x8 that amount can be doubled or more. with that it can fight fires as a better solution. what i'll do is mount a flood system in front, under and around the truck giving it the ability to drive thru the fire (this will be done w/3-5 trucks going side by side). it'll only be ok'd as knowing how deep the fire is and how high. truck will be insulated/protected w/fireproof blankets on/in high risk (fuel tanks, hydraulics and air lines) as not to stall or setoff air brakes due to air line(s) failures causing brakes to engage. also, it can be used as a linier sweeping movement across the front. as far as the m978 designation (fuel trucks) as 1 other county has as retrofitted for fires. making sure there's enough oxygen for the engine to keep running is also a concern and will use multiple breathers/filters in different locations. not sure about radiator location on these trucks as if they're in front or on the side behind the cab? sure don't need it melting or overheating. most are duce and a half around here. pumps will not be pto type. either driven directly off the crank dampener, a belt or an electric worm drive.

while trying to find an oshkosh fuel or material handler truck i came across this and thought about you-know-who..... @Keystone19250 . it'll get him everywhere for his any expeditions including the red sea :sneaky: . scroll down just a tad and you'll see what i'm talking about

there is always some sort of military vehicle sales around the country..my local super market has auction magazines for free, many 7-11's have them as well, but those one might have to pay for, as they contain more.....another great multi purpose truck is a Unimog, if one in good running condition can be found, but since they were built in Germany (i believe Mercedes?) parts if found can be costly, but those things run and run.

In my current position and location…..
“Less than 5 miles from the Canadian border”
I’m seeing a lot of overland vehicles…….
“Ex fire fighting vehicles” sold in Canada and turned into extreme RV’s
Tex the one you posted about brings extreme RV to a new level.

Back