testtest

got this from the Rumble site

Old_Me

SAINT
@Belt Fed is on Rumble and i subscribed to his channel, they sent me this email

Rumble Updates

Dunkin Donuts discriminates, this is how we can respond...

Dear Rumble Users,

As you might already be aware, we recently went public with how Inspire Brands and Dunkin Donuts discriminated against the entire Rumble platform in an email they wrote to us. In that email, they refused to advertise on Rumble because of the "right wing culture" of our website.

In response to this overt discrimination against Rumble and its users, we are asking for everyone's support in switching their Dunkin Donuts coffee to Rumble's Official Partner, 1775 Coffee.

1775 Coffee now has K-Cups (for Keurig machines), ground and whole beans, peaberry beans, a protein creamer and even mushroom coffee packed with Lions Mane in our K-cup version.

If you are willing to get behind our 1775 coffee brand, we are offering a 15% discount on your first purchase when you use the code "Rumble".

Your support means the world to us in our fight against woke corporate businesses, especially the ones that discriminate against us.

If you were curious, here is the email Inspire Brands & Dunkin Donuts sent us...

Sincerely,
Team Rumble​
1728070534868.png
Rumble Logo
444 Gulf of Mexico Dr.
Longboat Key, FL 34228, USA.​
Rumble Truth Social

i very rarely buy DD coffee, due to the expense, and i actually buy McDonalds or Burger King, or sometimes a local convenience store coffee, or another very good donut shop brand........

I never been in a DD or a starbucks.
DD coffee was all i used to buy at my starting point as a driver, and sipped that large iced coffee all night long.

but the expense of it just made me walk away, for crying out loud, coffee is cheap, and many other places to get great coffee do exist. even yes....truck stops.

starbucks..??

no way Jose`, for me as well....

Wait.

It’s not like DD pulled their ads over anything…they declined to advertise on that site.

Does this mean that the site can threaten to boycott any company that doesn’t want to advertise with them?

I mean…it wasn’t smart on DD’s side to tell them why; they should’ve just declined to advertise.

Still…”Advertise with us or we’ll call you woke” is kinda BS.

Old_Me

Thanks for posting. Got that in an email this morning (? I'm not on Rumbel). Not smart enough to know how to make it a post here. Guess if DD don't want to spend $ on a conservative site they don't want my conservative $. Not a big loss, their donuts, while never great to begin with, went to hell some years ago.
Damn hard to beat a cup of Maxwell house, from a percolator, and a hot donut right out of the pan, fried in bacon fat. Heven on earth!

Old_Me

Thanks for posting. Got that in an email this morning (? I'm not on Rumbel). Not smart enough to know how to make it a post here. Guess if DD don't want to spend $ on a conservative site they don't want my conservative $. Not a big loss, their donuts, while never great to begin with, went to hell some years ago.
Damn hard to beat a cup of Maxwell house, from a percolator, and a hot donut right out of the pan, fried in bacon fat. Heven on earth!
IMG_3319.gif

Old_Me

You had me at “hot donut fried in bacon fat”🙄

Back