testtest

Gun Review: The 2021 Colt Anaconda in .44 Remington Magnum

I have saved my pile of shekels and placed an order for my Anaconda with the Local Gun Shop.
I could never have afforded the original when it was first released and had to satisfy myself with the Ruger Super Blackhawk.
I guess that before I cash in my chips, I will have to order a Colt's Single Action Army, too.

I have saved my pile of shekels and placed an order for my Anaconda with the Local Gun Shop.
I could never have afforded the original when it was first released and had to satisfy myself with the Ruger Super Blackhawk.
I guess that before I cash in my chips, I will have to order a Colt's Single Action Army, too.
Same here @iklwa. I recently order both the new Python (6") and Anaconda (8"), as I have both of the original Python (4") and Anaconda (6") that I bought for hefty prices used. I want to get their larger barrel counterparts to complete the collection. It's been several months and still no word, but at least I didn't have to put anything down and their quoted price was reasonable ($50-$100 less than msrp if I remember correctly).

Same here @iklwa. I recently order both the new Python (6") and Anaconda (8"), as I have both of the original Python (4") and Anaconda (6") that I bought for hefty prices used. I want to get their larger barrel counterparts to complete the collection. It's been several months and still no word, but at least I didn't have to put anything down and their quoted price was reasonable ($50-$100 less than msrp if I remember correctly).
My local gun shop had 19 of the new Python. They lasted about three weeks.

Back