testtest

Hammy the Hamster goes on the attack

trader

Professional
At first I thought this was parody, or perhaps a joke. Apparently some should prepare also for the dangerous hamsters that run amok in some cities. :unsure::rolleyes:

At first I thought this was parody, or perhaps a joke. Apparently some should prepare also for the dangerous hamsters that run amok in some cities. :unsure::rolleyes:

hamsters eat thier poop for nutrients...hamsters also humans can get anything from a hamster bite...

hantavirus is also a possibility.

Can you get hantavirus from hamsters?

All rodents, pet and wild, can carry bacteria and viruses that cause infections in people. Rodent infections that can transmit to humans include leptospirosis, hantavirus, rat-bite fever and a type of meningitis caused by a virus called lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus ( LCMV ).Nov 9, 2023

Hamster Bites

Infection is usually caused by commensal bacteria from the hamster's mouth or the skin of the person bitten. While rare, rabies, Francisella tularensis, and potentially lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus, can be transmitted by a bite from an infected hamster.

I wonder if it had fangs? Maybe it’s one of those rattle hamsters that has fur instead of scales!

Just say'n....

hamster.jpg

hamsters eat thier poop for nutrients...hamsters also humans can get anything from a hamster bite...

hantavirus is also a possibility.

Can you get hantavirus from hamsters?

All rodents, pet and wild, can carry bacteria and viruses that cause infections in people. Rodent infections that can transmit to humans include leptospirosis, hantavirus, rat-bite fever and a type of meningitis caused by a virus called lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus ( LCMV ).Nov 9, 2023

Hamster Bites

Infection is usually caused by commensal bacteria from the hamster's mouth or the skin of the person bitten. While rare, rabies, Francisella tularensis, and potentially lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus, can be transmitted by a bite from an infected hamster.

Probability experienced an allergic reaction and went into full blow anaphylactic shock.

Back