testtest

having trouble getting ar15 helpppp

zart

Alpha
how do i order the SAINT® VICTOR 5.56 AR-15 RIFLE, B5 from the website having trouble finding the checkout part

how do i order the SAINT® VICTOR 5.56 AR-15 RIFLE, B5 from the website having trouble finding the checkout part
Most (if not all) firearm manufacturers don’t sell firearms from their sites. There should be a “Find Retailer” button on their site to find the nearest gun shop to you that sells Springfield Armory products. Good luck finding any firearm during this buying craze (ammunition as well), but you may luck out and find one. You can order one from the gun store & they‘ll work with their distributors to get one. Good luck.

You do have to have it shipped to someone who has a federal fireams license that can do the background check and transfer for you. They won't ship it to your house.

Good luck on finding any rifles in stock. From what I have heard from a couple of dealers they have a hard time ordering specific rifles. They advised distributors contact them and tell them what stock they have from which to order. Ammunition is pretty much the same.

Back