testtest

HELLION 15 AND/OR 10 ROUND MAGAZINE FOR STATE COMPLIANCE

SIW1911

Alpha
I live in a state (CO) where max mag capacity is 15 rounds. I can't find a package offering this size mag with the rifle so I can't purchase.

There's no reason why your dealer couldn't get one through their distributor with the standard capacity magazine, that SA packages with the Hellion, removed.

MFT sells 15 rd mags that look like 30 rd mags.

Every seller I've gone to (their website) when CO COMPLIANT is checked, the rifle disappears. I'll try calling a couple, but I hate being tied by their price, or a FFl if I don't have to. Wish Springfield offered the options. They sell the mags separate. Actually, like the 5-round extension on a 10-rd mag idea. TYVM

You have to go through a FFL/LGS no matter what, SA doesn't sell direct. They should be able to order the rifle for you. Shop around for the best price.

Your other option (you’ll still have to go through a dealer) is find someone selling a used one that will sell it without the magazines.

Check Gunbroker.

UPDATE!!!!!

Appears to purchase a Hellion new in a state with magazine compliance laws you may have to wait.

From Springfield Armory sales:

"Good morning,

We do sell low cap mags for the hellion, just at this time we only offer them being sold with the 30 round. https://store.springfield-armory.com/magazines/hellion-magazines/ I will pass the interest along for a low cap package for the hellion to our team."

A push might help. Here's the email address I sent my question ("I live in Colorado where I can only purchase a rifle such as the Hellion if offered with a 15 round magazine or less. Will Springfield be offering such a package (soon)?") to:

sales@springfield-armory.com

You'd think they would be on top of this.

SIW

UPDATE!!!!!

Appears to purchase a Hellion new in a state with magazine compliance laws you may have to wait.

From Springfield Armory sales:

"Good morning,

We do sell low cap mags for the hellion, just at this time we only offer them being sold with the 30 round. https://store.springfield-armory.com/magazines/hellion-magazines/ I will pass the interest along for a low cap package for the hellion to our team."

A push might help. Here's the email address I sent my question ("I live in Colorado where I can only purchase a rifle such as the Hellion if offered with a 15 round magazine or less. Will Springfield be offering such a package (soon)?") to:

sales@springfield-armory.com

You'd think they would be on top of this.

SIW
Or, like I said, find one out of state that will sell it to you without magazines.

Back