testtest

Here We Go Again-Milton

We lived and worked in this area for 21 years. In all the years I was involved in disaster preparedness, this track was projected to be the worse case scenario. If a major storm comes into Tampa Bay it will put Tampa Bay water up on the shore. Pinellas county lost about 30 dead in Helene, but she only brushed them. I am advising family and friends who still live there to get the hell out now. And then we will pray for a cold front or other weather gremlins to weaken the storm.

We lived and worked in this area for 21 years. In all the years I was involved in disaster preparedness, this track was projected to be the worse case scenario. If a major storm comes into Tampa Bay it will put Tampa Bay water up on the shore. Pinellas county lost about 30 dead in Helene, but she only brushed them. I am advising family and friends who still live there to get the hell out now. And then we will pray for a cold front or other weather gremlins to weaken the storm.

Hayes, I hope you will be ok but what will happen to all the Alligators?

Got a call from my sister today. She and my brother are near Orlando. She is going to gather up my brother and his dog on Tuesday at the latest. My dad and stepmother are probably clueless about what’s going on but they have neighbors watching out for them at this point. Sister will keep me posted.
On that note, they’re already telling people to get out. They’re also saying this could be the largest evacuation since Erma in 2017. Praying for those in the path of this one.

If the storm goes as predicted, they will change I-75 to one way north for evacuation at some point. As the storm gets closer the Interstate will become slow and bumper to bumper, and gas stations will run out of fuel at some point. Go sooner than later. Tuesday may be too late to get out. I am advising family to go now, I have a place for them. Food, water, prescription meds, cash, fuel, high value items, and at least one firearm need to be onboard your evacuation vehicle. If the storm doesn't hit your house it's a good dry run and maybe a good visit with friends and family up north.

Hayes, I hope you will be ok but what will happen to all the Alligators?
We'll have to catch them all and relocate safely to sanctuary cities

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687361910131.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687361910131.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 32
If the storm goes as predicted, they will change I-75 to one way north for evacuation at some point. As the storm gets closer the Interstate will become slow and bumper to bumper, and gas stations will run out of fuel at some point. Go sooner than later. Tuesday may be too late to get out. I am advising family to go now, I have a place for them. Food, water, prescription meds, cash, fuel, high value items, and at least one firearm need to be onboard your evacuation vehicle. If the storm doesn't hit your house it's a good dry run and maybe a good visit with friends and family up north.
I’m hoping they make that decision sooner myself..

Back