testtest

HK-USA CC9 Redefines the Micro Compact Market

I prefer to think of it as a bastard step brother of an HK.

And since when do you worry about dropping 6 bills on anything ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1729165130550.gif

HK builds good stuff and I’m sure it’ll run fine. However, seems to me that yet another plastic, striker fired, “trigger safety” 9mm Glock clone isn’t exactly “needed”🙄- I mean the market is full of ‘em already. Decent pistols (as I’m sure this will be) but just not my piece of meat😏

HK builds good stuff and I’m sure it’ll run fine. However, seems to me that yet another plastic, striker fired, “trigger safety” 9mm Glock clone isn’t exactly “needed”🙄- I mean the market is full of ‘em already. Decent pistols (as I’m sure this will be) but just not my piece of meat😏
Agree it took them forever to get this out but I see it as more options available to us the better.

To me it just seems redundant to their own line of guns. I fail to see the advantage over the VP9SK.

Back