testtest

House Oversight Committee Subpoenas White House and ATF Over Alleged Gun Control Collusion

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
More on the ATF and this current administration envolvement with Chicago’s suit against Glock

And what is James Comer (R-Ky.) going to do when the ATF ignores the congressional subpoena? Oh nothing just like always. I suppose we should be happy because he is trying, but I'm getting tired of trying because I don't think they are serious.

well Mayorkas was impeached.. What did that accomplish? He is still in the position with no consequences. The "right" has been soft far far too long. Reaching across the aisle. Bipartisanship. Coexist. Go along to get along. All progressive phrases that mean doing what they want. The country has been overthrown slowly. What will you do.

The President is the boss of the ATFE. Since when is managerial oversight "collusion?"

Try taking that idea to HR. Seems like Republicans are getting desperate.

Did you read the story?
It is not about collusion between the President and the ATF it is about collusion between the executive branch and with plaintiffs in a lawsuit.
"The inquiry is centered around the pending litigation City of Chicago v. Glock, with allegations that the White House coordinated with anti-Second Amendment plaintiffs."
Nice try attempting to confuse the issue.

Back