testtest

How do i get a **** manual?

RickVS

Alpha
I bought a Hellcat OSP and no manual is included. There is a qr code to scan that says to activate your warranty and access your manual, so I did that and registered my pistol. I find no way to find a manual. I called and left a message last week but no response. I just sent an email...maybe that will get a response.
What are they thinking in not providing a manual? I hate trying to read pdf's on my phone. I like to have a paper manual in the box so if something happens to me, someone has instructions for the firearm. I still have the manual for my XD9 SC that I bought many years ago.

I bought a Hellcat OSP and no manual is included. There is a qr code to scan that says to activate your warranty and access your manual, so I did that and registered my pistol. I find no way to find a manual. I called and left a message last week but no response. I just sent an email...maybe that will get a response.
What are they thinking in not providing a manual? I hate trying to read pdf's on my phone. I like to have a paper manual in the box so if something happens to me, someone has instructions for the firearm. I still have the manual for my XD9 SC that I bought many years ago.
Several firearm manufacturers are no longer including manuals in the box. I know Sig Sauer also doesn’t include manuals and you have to download them if you want a hard copy. You can get the SA Hellcat manual either at their website, or off their app. The link below is the manual for the Hellcat, hit the printer icon in the upper right and it will create a pdf copy for you to either read/print/or save. I agree with your sentiment and wish manufacturers of these firearms would provide hard copy manuals when you buy their product, unfortunately more seem to be moving in this direction.

Yep. What @BET7 said...I just bought a Masada Slim and there was no manual included. Contacted IWI and they told me they no longer include them in the box. I had to download it from a QR code. Sounds like the new normal.
wait. @belladonna you bought something new and didn't let us know? how dare you!!!??? you must be on another forum talking about your new masada leaving us in the dark. we're always the last to know. poor us.... :cry:

🤣

Yep. What @BET7 said...I just bought a Masada Slim and there was no manual included. Contacted IWI and they told me they no longer include them in the box. I had to download it from a QR code. Sounds like the new normal.
Well ain't that just peachy?
I don't have anything that will "download a QR code" or a printer to print the manual. PUT A PAPER MANUAL IN THE DAMN BOX!
If this is a cost cutting measure, here is a better solution. Don't let the bleeping lawyers get involved with their WARNINGs on every other page, that would cut the cost of printing in half, and then fire a pee pot full of blood suckers and save even more.

Well ain't that just peachy?
I don't have anything that will "download a QR code" or a printer to print the manual. PUT A PAPER MANUAL IN THE DAMN BOX!
If this is a cost cutting measure, here is a better solution. Don't let the bleeping lawyers get involved with their WARNINGs on every other page, that would cut the cost of printing in half, and then fire a pee pot full of blood suckers and save even more.
it's not only cost cutting but going "green" or at least the appearance of it. "think of all the trees we're saving". blah blah blah.

it's not only cost cutting but going "green" or at least the appearance of it. "think of all the trees we're saving". blah blah blah.
OH GEE THANKS :rolleyes:
It wasn't bad enough that I thought the bean counters was trying to squeeze every penny till Lincon screamed, now you tell me that they are willing to put printers, paper mill worker and loggers out of business, for using a renewable resource, to satisfy some TreeHugger that has FEELINGS but doesn't have clue one about what he is talking about. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OH GEE THANKS :rolleyes:
It wasn't bad enough that I thought the bean counters was trying to squeeze every penny till Lincon screamed, now you tell me that they are willing to put printers, paper mill worker and loggers out of business, for using a renewable resource, to satisfy some TreeHugger that has FEELINGS but doesn't have clue one about what he is talking about. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but.. but... the trees? what about the trees?!!!

I am not sure pdf manuals are about trees or paper, I feel like companies try to do whatever is the easiest and most convenient for the most amount of customers at once. This changes as time and technology move on... these days probably most folks have a smart phone or tablet or computer, thus any manual for anything on earth is just a Google search away. I rebuilt my Arisaka and used a manual I found on forgottenweapons.com when necessary.
Nowadays, because I do not want to go get a box out of the closet to get a manual, all PDF manuals for anything I own are on a tablet, so I can work on a gun with the tablet sitting on my bench, so convenient, and it helps because I can make the pictures bigger where necessary for my old eyes. Same if I am taking the dryer apart or working on my car, and if I want to get really weird I can just stick all of my manuals in the cloud and open them from anywhere on earth on any device.
just my personal thoughts anyway.

“Manuals? We don’t need no stinking manuals.”
😁
you did that all wrong....

here's what you should have done:

1719845892616.png

it had to be an oversight on the assembly line.

but any manual can be had online for all the gun companies.

actually too, you can "magnify" the manual online, making it easier to read.

i'd even print up a copy, and then keep it in the box, for when someday you go and sell that gun.

Back