testtest

I am an Old Fart

Here's more my age group of weapons

00Main-1920x1080-8e65f67137bf42ca1ea406e23fdcc90e.jpg
Those weapons require interpersonal intimacy with your opponent.

I've done that a few times, i threw a stinkin craftsman in and tree and it got stuck on a limb.
Man those McCullughs were junk. So were those stupid green ones I can't recall the name of now. Sometimes after they hit the tree they would start. It was usually the magneto that went bad. And buying a magneto cost nearly as much as a whole new saw. I never understood why he kept buying them. They were cheap I guess.

Poulan. That's the green ones. Terrible pieces of crap. I had a good Homelight 24" saw that ran forever. It finally died in the great flood of 2017. These days between my brother in law across the street and me we have about 4 Stihl saws that give us no problems.

The old Macs and poulans were good saws. the newer plastic ones are junk. I got two or three of them older poulans, they were all metal and three of the old gear drivin macs. they were big saws, not like the new ones and weigh a ton. i'll go take a pic.

Are there others like me?
I have used every piece of equipment in that picture. I went thru it thoroughly to make sure...:)

I still have an old M16 mag pouch that I sometimes use to carry a S&W 638 revolver in.

I have an LBE(Load Bearing Equipment) which are military suspenders with a cartridge belt, that I sometimes carry a canteen and the mag pouch with my 638 snubby. I wear a reflective vest on top so the "military gear" doesn't get noticed. It's great gear to go for walks now that the temperature in South Texas has dropped from 110 to 95...:)

I have at least 3 pairs of military boots, including a pair of "Jump Boots" that were very popular when I was a Marine back in '76-'79. All my boots are polished, but only the Jump Boots are spit shined. The military boots they make now feel better to me than the old ones we were issued back in the 1970's.

I have a pair of Bates Military boots and 5.11 Tactical Military boots that I can wear all day without a problem...:) The Jump Boots are pretty comfortable also but I save them for special occasions...:)

Most times when I wear the Jump Boots I get compliments from fellow veterans.

Typically I wear Cowboy boots in the Spring and Summer and Military Boots in Fall and Winter.

I also have some Vibram (Ape Feet) shoes that I wear once in a while because I like how they feel...:) I workout in the Vibrams most of the time...:)

Back