testtest

i feel he was disrespected

Just one blurb.

"But while Israel, the apartheid state, cannot be trusted, Carter told the Today Show that the party that can be trusted is Hamas."

A lot here didn’t live thru the Carter regime. Yes, he did try to rehab himself thru Habitat for Humanity, for what that is worth. However, he really screwed over this country. People bitch about interest rates today. My house mortgage rate was 14.5%, food was really expensive and gas even more so. Carter was no saint.

A lot here didn’t live thru the Carter regime. Yes, he did try to rehab himself thru Habitat for Humanity, for what that is worth. However, he really screwed over this country. People bitch about interest rates today. My house mortgage rate was 14.5%, food was really expensive and gas even more so. Carter was no saint.
As a president there is more wrong with him than I can list in this post for sure. That stuff can be overlooked when speaking about him as a person. The Jew hating thing I don't think can be overlooked. Especially since he never even pulled a "Robert Byrd" and "Reformed" himself.

Dying is part of living. The question is why do we think it is unseemly to look at people who are dying or died.

I think it is disrespectful to bring home war casualties in private. Everyone should honor them by looking.

I lived thru the Carter presidency! Massive inflation; we bitch about 6-7%, under Carter it was 12-14%. Try that for a mortgage! There was also the Desert One fiasco, and the fact that he seemed to have no idea what the Presidency was about. He was the worst President, in my opinion, until Biden.

he was bad, but not the worst. President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law on December 23, 1913. From then on - collapses, boom/bust cycles, inflation and income taxes.

I lived thru the Carter presidency! Massive inflation; we bitch about 6-7%, under Carter it was 12-14%. Try that for a mortgage! There was also the Desert One fiasco, and the fact that he seemed to have no idea what the Presidency was about. He was the worst President, in my opinion, until Biden.
When I bought my first house in 2000, my parents told me in 1982 when they moved to Texas, they had A credit and put 60% down on their new Texas home and got 13% rate.!!!😱😱

Back