testtest

I lied--New Gun

N

nmedge

Well between this site and its enablers, guns.com, and my own weakness I faltered and purchased another one. The HK VP9 I have wanted for a while will be coming to my FFL in a few days. The price of new ones have put me off but tonight a email from guns.com did me in. It is used in excellent condition, night sights, has the original box with all the parts and comes with 2 15 round mags and 2 17 round mags. With tax and delivery it was still under $600! Also, it was in my favorite color--black! I just couldn't help myself, i'm weak. I'll get a picture of it once it gets here and I wipe the drool off it. I sure hope it was worth the wait.

Well between this site and its enablers, guns.com, and my own weakness I faltered and purchased another one. The HK VP9 I have wanted for a while will be coming to my FFL in a few days. The price of new ones have put me off but tonight a email from guns.com did me in. It is used in excellent condition, night sights, has the original box with all the parts and comes with 2 15 round mags and 2 17 round mags. With tax and delivery it was still under $600! Also, it was in my favorite color--black! I just couldn't help myself, i'm weak. I'll get a picture of it once it gets here and I wipe the drool off it. I sure hope it was worth the wait.
You won't be disappointed. Is it an optic ready model ?

wFsy0qM.jpg

No it does not.
Then you need this.

Trust me. Ask @SimonRL . The Holosun reticle makes the learning curve very easy. Nice, big, green doughnut of death.

I always loved my VP9, but now I want to be buried with it.

Even if you decide not to go the optic route, and I definitely think you should go the optic route, because it blew my mind how much faster and more accurate it is, you are probably going to want to get rid of the cheesy night sights on it. I suggest TFX Pros. They're very nice.

I do have a couple of guns with dots but... father taught me with irons, Army taught me with irons, Air Force used irons so that is what i am comfortable with. As i have gotten older my skills may have been diminished slightly but i'm still pretty good and I don't need perscription glasses to shoot yet.

Back