testtest

I lied--New Gun

Anytime you want to go irons… im ready 😉
View attachment 46857
1699538987829.gif

Oh, I like my RDS, but I’m also going to maintain a very high level of proficiency with irons as well.

Guess I’ll wait for Mr Operator Pro digy II to chime in 😏
Can't let it go, who knew so many "I have thick skin" web warriors held so much grudge? And all for saying use a flashlight instead of throwing glow sticks in your own house? No opinion matters but yours so it's OK, just get your helmet and NVG off before sitting on the can ;)

1699539642991.png

Last edited:
Can't let it go, who knew so many "I have thick skin" web warriors held so much grudge? And all for saying use a flashlight instead of throwing glow sticks in your own house? No opinion matters but yours so it's OK, just get your helmet and NVG off before sitting on the can ;)

View attachment 46871
I dont let anything go.. guess you havent figured that part out Mr Operator .
Oh I’m thick skinned. I just have to uphold the President of the Curmudgeon Club creed.

I dont let anything go.. guess you havent figured that part out Mr Operator .
Oh I’m thick skinned. I just have to uphold the President of the Curmudgeon Club creed.
I don't need to figure anything out, all of this is unimportant, I'm not interested in high school mean girls cliques ;)

Whatever floats your boat is fine by me, it's a free country. Some get a hard-on shooting a pig from 300 yards out with a thermal scope, some like their guns to have a light...

Took it out this morning to the gravel pit. Cleaned it all up yesterday and put 100 rounds thru it. It was everything I imagined! Excellent gun, couldn't be happier. Should have purchased one a long time ago. Maybe I need to look at another HK model!

Took it out this morning to the gravel pit. Cleaned it all up yesterday and put 100 rounds thru it. It was everything I imagined! Excellent gun, couldn't be happier. Should have purchased one a long time ago. Maybe I need to look at another HK model!
USP Expert.

Trust me.

(That is, and you don’t want to go for a P7…go down that rabbit hole, and there ain’t no return…)

Back