testtest

Ignore The Spam Threads

For those of you who didn't get a chance to see the forum flooded with spam this morning here is a screenshot I took.

Disclaimer:
No need to worry it's just a screenshot and you cannot click on anything in the attached picture.

View attachment 9901
The first thread according to my Skynet resources states the following.......
”Helwo, I’m 10mm, I have more yeet cannons then BET7 does”

😬😬😬😬

The first thread according to my Skynet resources states the following.......
”Helwo, I’m 10mm, I have more yeet cannons then BET7 does”

😬😬😬😬
That's it!!! I'm actually gonna track down a Yeet Cannon and have it Cerakoted with the name Annihilator on it. I'll also have them add the Terminator red eye....😜

Last edited:
That's it!!! I'm actually gonna track down a Yeet Cannon and have it Cerakoted with the name Annihilator on it. I'll also have them add the Terminator red eyes....😜
1599666722548.gif

For those of you who didn't get a chance to see the forum flooded with spam this morning here is a screenshot I took.

Disclaimer:
No need to worry it's just a screenshot and you cannot click on anything in the attached picture.

View attachment 9901
According to my Skynet resources......the second thread read like this.......
Helwo, I’m 10mm again, can you keep a secret....I really like chicken fried rice......shhhhhhhh.....😬😬😬😬

Disclaimer:

View attachment 9901
Third posts reads the following......again from my Skynet resources....
Helwo, 10mm again, my name isn’t really 10mm, and the coop and chickens was all a front....my real name is ....Col. Sanders.....😲😲😲

1599688979513.jpeg

Disclaimer:

View attachment 9901
Ok, the forth line according to my Skynet resources reads the following....

Helwo, 10mm....er I mean Col. Sanders
here....top secret intel.....this is not the real Annihilator.....
1599691466819.gif

1599691708489.gif

He is a fake, this is the real Annihilator.

Back