testtest

Illegals with criminal convictions in the U.S.

Actually, that number was how many have been in ICE custody during the last 40 years. Virtually all are in US jails or have already been deported.

This is another "Republican claims always include a lie. Otherwise there would be nothing to be upset about."

Actually, that number was how many have been in ICE custody during the last 40 years. Virtually all are in US jails or have already been deported.

This is another "Republican claims always include a lie. Otherwise there would be nothing to be upset about."
No it isn't. 663k migrants who came into this country under Biden have criminal records. And they are free, in this country, as we speak.

1727664178572.png
1727664273282.png

Where’d you read that?
Can't remember. But google it. If I say it, it is true.

But you csn tell just on the face of it. In three and a half years almost 3/4 million people (from a pretty small pool comparatively) have committed crimes, been caught, been tried, been sentenced?

Look how long it is taking Trump to get to his trials.

But you csn tell just on the face of it. In three and a half years almost 3/4 million people (from a pretty small pool comparatively) have committed crimes, been caught, been tried, been sentenced?

“If I say it, it is true.” Oh okay. I believe you now.

Almost everything you’ve ever said here is spin. Spin= not true.

Back