testtest

Imagine being dead at work 4 days before anybody noticed

I read earlier in another article that most everyone from her area were working from home, and the particular area of the building she sat in was an (under populated) iirc area of the building. It was also mentioned the thing that brought it to light was a foul smell in the area. No matter how you cut it, it's really hard to believe how this could happen .... 4 days, holy chit!!!

when i went to start that job a few weeks ago, it was at MetLife...i knew the building very well, i had worked there in my earlier years, cleaning carpets, washing and waxing and buffing floors..

there was maybe no less than 1,500 people working there. the parking lot..?? try finding a space in the "back 40", that's how ramped up that place was........and THAT was the place i had to get into the computer room with a security guard....

the pandemic changed all that, and nearly everyone worked from home..

well that night a few weeks ago when i was there, yes, there was office furniture, but it was nearly all empty of workers during the day...the supervisor showing me around said he'd be lucky to see all of 300 people all day long.>!!

but, the contract said, we had to go and clean anyways, for dust, finger prints on glass, and the occasional classroom training that they have.

so now, imaging that poor gal all alone in here area.........and no one like security making rounds, or no janitorial staff needing to go there...

easy now to see why someone died, and no one knew...

however, no matter what, security should make rounds, if at least to check for broken water pipes, leaking ceilings, maybe broken windows.

Pic says it all!
IMG_2098.gif

Back