testtest

Inexpensive Tisas 5.7x28mm Pistol Coming to the US!

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The new Tisas 5.7x28mm pistol that will be coming to the US. Initially unveiled at IWA 2023 in Europe, the Tisas 5.7 is now on its way to the USA.

1707170391863.gif

I really don’t get the whole 5.7 thing. Ballistically it gives you a .22 WMR rifle performance in a handgun. Why except for lower recoil) would that be more desirable than an existing common handgun caliber. I’ve shot a Ruger 5.7- fun little gun to shoot but WAAYY to expensive to plink with. (Yea, I know it was developed for military pew- but the military uses itty bitty bullets to “pin” an enemy who can then be blasted by arty or air). A civilian using a handgun for self defense is trying to stop an assailant right now. Different need/criteria. If ammo was $10-12 a box I’d have one. At $30- no thanks.

I was reading the article earlier this morning and saw projected price. Not bad at all! About 150 cheaper than my s&w and 40-45% of the fn. I'm waiting to get a cmmg delayed upper kit for the AR15.

Hi,

I've been a little bit fascinated with the 5.7 pistol. I guess the muzzle speed intrigues me. But still, the economics of the platform is the deterrant. Sure, PSA has one for $350 right now but ammo is more than 50¢ per round. I'm gonna hold out a little while longer. And that's my profound glimpse into the obvious. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back