testtest

Is There a Need: Cheap Single Shot 9mm

I may pickup one of these 9mm Altor pistols just for the novelty and simple design if I find one at an LGS because I wouldn't want to tack on a $30 transfer fee to a $100 dollar gun.

Looks like a hair dryer, very ugly gun.
That being said if you miss the snake you can just throw the gun at it and make it REAL mad. 😂 ok my opinion a waste of money so no no use for me.
And I don’t see Annihilator shooting chickens with it unless it has mad snake disease.

Well, I'll throw in.
1st yes I saw them in YouTube Demolition Ranch.
2. sems ok for what it is.
3. Basically a modern day concept of a Deringer.
4. I don't have much use for it myself but could certainly be useful to some.
And I'll always say it's better to have something than nothing. Hot summer day on a beach? Just slip This in the front of your Speedo. Nobody will ever know. Ha
But an emergency gun, or backup, under the seat, or I'm the backpack in case drop, lose, empty, your main one.

Hey brother @10mmLife I found this gun in a video. Thought you might like to see it. 👍
Thanks for the link!

I find it pretty funny that for how long Matt at demolition ranch has been shooting and the amount of guns he has (almost as much as @BET7 ) he's a terrible shot.

The Altor pistol is definitely not a target pistol but for $100 I still may pick one up.

I may pickup one of these 9mm Altor pistols just for the novelty and simple design if I find one at an LGS because I wouldn't want to tack on a $30 transfer fee to a $100 dollar gun.
This is just it, to me, a novelty. I think it would be neat to have, just to have and shoot at home. Using it, be personal defense at home, woods or out and about, of course there are better options. I like different stuff and this is what that is.

Back