testtest

Is this the future?

AI, facial recognition, ammo sales… oh, the possibilities are endless.

However…. Is it really that much different than online sales?
Well, I don't recall utilizing AI or facial recognition or feeding a database my info with absolutely no idea who or what entity is in control of that database so yeah, a little different.

On-line CC sales are really no different than in person CC sales unless your data gets compromised somehow. And either of those is sketchy enough without using facial recognition and supplying your info to an unknown actor.

These days most people I know have given themselves over to the fact that the government, the Chinese and everyone else already has access to all your info so they charge ahead with reckless abandon.

I have an LGS near me that seeks ammo in bulk from these giant gimbal like machines. You have your plastic bag ready, turn the knob, get as much as you want, take it to the counter.

Tell the truth, you guys are just pissed at the vending machines because they don’t take a personal check, amirite? 🤪😜

I have an LGS near me that seeks ammo in bulk from these giant gimbal like machines. You have your plastic bag ready, turn the knob, get as much as you want, take it to the counter.

Tell the truth, you guys are just pissed at the vending machines because they don’t take a personal check, amirite? 🤪😜
Never would I put a card in a vending machine of any type. I won't even use an ATM unless it's the one at my bank and almost 100% of the time I use that for cash deposits.

I guess that's not totally true. I tap my card for gas. It's the law here though so it's either that or walk to work.

Well, I don't recall utilizing AI or facial recognition or feeding a database my info with absolutely no idea who or what entity is in control of that database so yeah, a little different.

On-line CC sales are really no different than in person CC sales unless your data gets compromised somehow. And either of those is sketchy enough without using facial recognition and supplying your info to an unknown actor.

These days most people I know have given themselves over to the fact that the government, the Chinese and everyone else already has access to all your info so they charge ahead with reckless abandon.
Every time you put your eyeball up to a Holosun red dot it scans your retina and sends it back to the Most Serene Motherland. I hear through the rumor mill that they’ve actually engineered a division of vicious clones armed with Benelli knockoffs known as the Inglorious BassBobs.

Every time you put your eyeball up to a Holosun red dot it scans your retina and sends it back to the Most Serene Motherland. I hear through the rumor mill that they’ve actually engineered a division of vicious clones armed with Benelli knockoffs known as the Inglorious BassBobs.
1720226777439.gif

Yeah. I’m convinced my info is out there along with everyone else’s.

Back