testtest

K12 sport

First off, Welcome to the site. i had to google a K12 ro see what it was. i looked at one of those several times. they are nice looking guns. just never brought one home "Yet"

SAR-K12-Right_web-1.png

Since you own it, are you having any problems?
No in fact my nephew liked mine so much he bought one for himself.

I don't often get to shoot.
My daily carry is a 40 S&W desert eagle what's termed baby eagle 3.

I shoot that the most and purchased it because I needed a reliable daily and I like the 40 S&W round. Also it was *WAS *** sub 500 when I bought mine. ...so I felt it was the perfect bridge on reliable and I can afford to miss it ..should there be something arise and the due process takes place...and I don't get it back for a year.

Someone said something about middling reviews.

I've seen a few YouTube videos on the piece. ....again ...when I purchased the k12 sport it was less than 650 so having handled it and felt how smooth the slide action is...I snapped it up.

I should let the cat out of the bag....
I am no John Wick...I hope that's not to much of a let down.

I like the weight the magwell..slide and trigger. However folks that have high end race guns...have weighed in and from their stand point the gun is not race ready to their standards.

So I definitely want to get to the top tier weapons....but...I'm also building a car...so....one hobby is gonna have to slow down ...

Also I bought this because I am to cheap to by a cz 2 for 1300.

And thank you all for your replies!!

I just fondled one about an hour ago at a farm and ranch store. it was 699. felt good and looked good. i mighta brought it home except for two reasons, one is it's 9mm, if it was anything other i would have bought it. Not that 9mm is a bad cartridge i just have plenty of them. next is i have a FN 510 tactical coming i have to pay for.

Since there are no Hi points to be found here i have to buy inferior guns

Back