testtest

Kamala's Gun

Hmmm… so do you choose the liar that actually helps or the liar that does not..

Can you say which will help you more ?
2024-08-13.png

People's TDS has blinded them from the lies the democrats tell. to some if Trump stays out of office they don't care what happens to the country, but those same ones will be the first ones to complain when they come for their guns or take any of their rights away. but they will still vote for it cause of their hatred for trump.

He wouldn't be my first pick either but damn, i'll take his mean tweets and crap he says over communism any day. ANY DAY.

Trump wants to make America great and secure. The other party just wants to get power even though they don't know what to do with it when they get it. That is the fundamental difference. Both sides will say things that their opponent will say are lies. Once filtered and edited through a corrupt media we have no idea wgat to believe. Too many times I have heard a candidate speak. An hour later some talking head will tell me what was said and it seems they watched a different speech. I don't trust the mainstream media as far as I can throw their satellite truck.

Back