testtest

Lets see some “old school”

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Who here loves and maintains some old classics .
62 Browning superposed/superlight
71 S&W Model 19-3
68 Weatherby .270 Mag - have matching 68 .300 Mag
F6B456C4-6CDA-41B2-A8CC-ACEC21E3C9C5.jpeg
D67881D4-F830-4A22-A9AD-6A9B962D0ECA.jpeg
C59E00C4-2E36-4C9B-9803-5138FDC4A85B.jpeg

Other than a Vietnam Era SKS that I cleaned up recently, these are the only older guns I own. The top one was purchased new by my Uncle in the 1960's, and the bottom one was actually carried by my wife's grandfather when he was a detective with the Arlington PD. I can't imagine working as a cop with a 5-shot .38 Special snub-nose as my only gun, but I guess that was pretty common back then.

Old Revolvers.jpg

Other than a Vietnam Era SKS that I cleaned up recently, these are the only older guns I own. The top one was purchased new by my Uncle in the 1960's, and the bottom one was actually carried by my wife's grandfather when he was a detective with the Arlington PD. I can't imagine working as a cop with a 5-shot .38 Special snub-nose as my only gun, but I guess that was pretty common back then.

View attachment 13138
Those are in nice shape .. .38’s are under appreciated 👍

View attachment 13138
Not sure if it's just the camera angle, but is the top one's barrel shorter than the bottom one's? If it is...you many have something unusual, there.

Back